As with each year, 2018 brings with it 365 new sunrises (and sunsets) for you to use how you wish. While not a major fan of 'new years resolutions', I do think the start of the year brings with it a certain renewed energy that can indeed help you reset, ready for a big year. In this article, I want to explore my top 5's for 2017 across a variety of different topics.
As you read, take note of what not to do, take note of the lessons, and take note of how you can implement some of the below in 2018 for yourself.
(I would love to hear from you in the comments too)
Top 5 Lessons:
- Read the fine print.
- No-one is going to do it for you.
- It can wait.
- Don't go broke trying to look rich.
- Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast.
Top 5 Books:
- Richard Branson // Finding my virginity
- Anthony Kiedis // Scar Tissue
- Jim Loerh and Tony Schwartz // On Form
- Phil Knight // Shoedog
- Atul Gwande // The Checklist Manifesto
Top 5 Experiences:
- Speaking at National Youth Leadership Day
- Running Leadership Retreat
- Writing and Self Publishing my first Book
- Beginning Gymnastics with Coach, Richard
- Starting Krav Maga Training
Top 5 Awesome's
- Discovering my Inner Man
- Learning to fully trust my Inner Man
- Obtaining Foreword for my book from Dr John Demartini
- Hiring an office for consulting and in-person coaching
- Getting to work with clients who 'get it'
What are your top 5's in any of the above categories? Share them below with our hungry learners in the comments section.