I've been wanting to write about this for a while now. Albeit short, I think you're going to enjoy it.
It's something that is truly unique to us as humans.
It's the joy of firsts.
- Your first kiss
- That first pay check from your very first job
- The first book that truly changed your life
- The first time you rode a bike
- The first drive of your first car
- The first time you realised you were really good at something
- The first time you did ANYTHING that you have done at least one more time since and enjoy.
All of these events, etched within our memories have formed the person we are today.
We remember them like they were yesterday.
Where we were, who we were with you, whether it was inside, outside, day or night...
Experiencing anything for the first time that is enjoyable creates such a buzz within us, we want everyone else to experience that same joy. That same excitement and empowerment.
Trying new things, learning the basics and testing them out is a part of life.
Nothing compares to it.
This is the only way we can grow as people.
p.s: What is your strongest 'first' memory? Leave a comment below and let us know.
For me, it was sticking to a weight's program at the age of 21 and seeing my first bit of progress. Even though it was small progress, it was still progress none the less! And it has completely shaped the person I am today.