Ben Coomber is one of the most multi-talented dudes I've ever met. A man who isn't afraid to take a risk, he is a true hustler (in the good way).
Ben started off in the PT Industry as a coach, started learning about nutrition, kept learning and developing in the industry and started to make a name for himself.
He moved into one-to-one and training clients etc in the gym, but after 9 months decided that it wasn't for him and decided to learn more about the emerging trend of online training and consulting. (Which was just coming out at the time).
We also speak about Ben's new brand which is all about a cutting edge technology trans-dermal recovery spray. This is a magnesium based recovery spray that helps keep DOMS to a minimum. It's really cutting edge and is already being used at the end of the Tough Mudder events.
We tackle the topic of sticking to what you know on social media, rather than spreading yourself to thin and opening a Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and all of the others, just learn a few and master them.
Ben and I also discuss sales funnels within the Fitness industry and how to turn people from social media, and your website into a confirmed buyer.
Really great interview with a man who is really switched on.
Also on the show:
- Do not be scared of selling, just remember you're providing value,
- If you're not selling, your product is probably crap,
- How Ben stood up in front of 5000 people, and personally asked CT Fletcher to come on his own podcast...and succeeded,
- How to get virtually anyone on your podcast (the key is to ASK),
- The Arnold Classic Australia and whether Ben wants to come over and educate us Aussie's,
- Which podcasts that Ben personally listens to,
- Future plans for Ben and his 4 different companies,
- Staying focused within business before adding more and more elements.
- Ben's Facebook Page
- Ben's Twitter Page
- Youtube Channel
I also answer this weeks listener question from Raphael: "How do I convert my followers on instagram onto my website?"
I also explain a little more about The Prophets and how you can apply today to become part of the 5% of trainers who truly care and KNOW how to train clients online properly.
Enjoy the show