I love getting new guests on that are a little bit different from the traditional fitness industry.
That's why today, I spoke with Drawk Kwast of DrawkKwast.com.
Drawk is a relationship specialist and coach (among many other things) who really knows how to communicate with people. A skill many trainers should be constantly working on. The better the relationship with the client, the more you can understand their problems. The better you understand their problems, the better the results will be.
In this episode you will learn:
- Learning how to pitch your services PROPERLY with correct wording (eg: using words such as "if you can keep up with me" instead of "I could probably help you")
- An awesome skill that will help you talk to anyone and boost the relationship almost instantly
- How to avoid congruency problems with a technique Drawk Kwast coined called "Self Imposed Dejavu"
- Why you should jump straight into the relationship with your new clients just like a client you've had for 6 months or 6 years
- The importance of setting core values in your business and sticking to them (and why that will save you in the long term)
- Writing and promoting books to sell online through Amazon
Scibendi - Have your book edited
The Prophets - Online Marketing Community for Personal Trainers