Dean Somerset is an trainer, exercise kinesiologist and rehab specialist out of the United States. He mainly hangs around at DeanSomerset.com and is known for his writing on T-Nation, Bodybuilding.com, Men's Health and many other reputable publications. I recently caught up with Dean on the podcast to speak about his career and the fitness industry. Take a listen and enjoy.
- Brad's take on continuous education and why you also need to 're-do' certain certifications to stay current and re-learn.
- A good balance between free vs informational products (ie: when to give away a free blog post vs make an information product)
- How to get better on camer for youtube and some simple strategies to grow your video presence
- How Dean tackles online training and where that is heading
- The best marketing technique out there (hint: it is free)
- How Dean runs seminar and how you can start leveraging your time better by doing the same
- The keys to becoming a slideshow whiz (listen up to this one...nearly everyone makes the same mistake as what Dean did at the beginning of his career..I know I did)
- Where the fitness industry is heading in the future and what you can do to ensure you're around for a long time yet
Get Social with Dean:
PT Prophet Internship (Level up your fitness business with professional coaching today)