What a pleasure and an honour to spend some time with AJ Roberts.
AJ is an absolute machine. He has achieved what most people can only dream about.
From traveling from the UK for a basketball career when he was younger (which as you will see had a few hiccups) to running a 10 million dollar company.
This guy is next level.
But what I really like, is his humility. He admits his flaws, accepts them and has a 'karma-esk' view of the world.
- Shed your identity frequently and innovate
- Give back as much as you can
- Your past is your power
- Celebrate your victories
- Be in the right places first, then infiltrate influencers with VALUE
- Set your grand vision, then plan it out backwards into 90 day chunks
- Before you consider how to systematize and scale, discover what your sales and marketing strategy is
- "Fire yourself as quick as possible" - Richard Branson
To get in touch with AJ, hit up the following:
Apply for the Elite Coaches Breakfast Club here