[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/ptprophet/Jean-Pierre_De_Villiers__PT_Prophet_Podcast_Episode_97___Hosted_by_Hayden_Wilson.mp3" title="Jean-Pierre De Villiers" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" ] Today I speak with the inspirational, Jean-Pierre De Villers. After reading about JP in a Daniel Priestley book, Oversubscribed, I knew I had to speak with him to share his unique story with my audience. I did some creative thinking, started a conversation and 3 weeks later…we were on the phone.
JP is a highly sought after speaker, coach, peak performer and nice person. From the age of 8 he has worked his ass off, and now, has created a life he loves to live every single day.
If you are a successful PT and want to know where the hell you can take your career next, PLEASE listen to this, contact JP, purchase some time with him and learn. He is a master at what he does.
There are so many key take aways in this episode and I know you’re going to enjoy them.
Top 10 Take-Away’s
1. People Buy People
2. “Proximity is power” Anthony Robbins
3. “Do the best with what you’ve got, start where you are” – JP
4. When getting started, even with 0 clients, JP did 7-7…NO MATTER WHAT. That’s 7am to 7pm every single day.
5. Create your pitch…don’t just be a ‘trainer’
6. If you could send one text message that would reach the entire world, what would it be?
7. How much would you pay for yourself, knowing what you know? (Ask this when deciding your price…get in the shoes of your customer)
8. Once a year go on a digital detox (no phones, no twitter, no email)
9. Our natural states as human’s is joy….be happy.
10. If customers are saying yes to your product 3 times in a row…you’re too cheap.
Get in touch with JP:
Elite Coaches Breakfast Club