So many people sell themselves a story. They are too old. They are too young. They aren't experienced enough. They aren't good enough. They don't have the skills. They don't have the right connections. The timing isn't right. They need to ask their wife.
ON and ON and ON the excuses go.
But do you know what the key is to removing this 'story'?
Do what you love.
I have never met a person that is not confident in the area of something they love.
A little hard for most to accept because it sounds a little too easy, but think about it in your own life.
- What are you really, really good at?
- What is something you can talk about a lot without getting bored of it?
- What do your friends tell you that you never shut up about?
- What do you spend your money on?
- What would you do all day every day if you could?
- What would you do if you were paid $5m tomorrow to do a dream job?
Once you answer these two things will happen:
- You will now know your highest value (you're welcome).
- You will begin to think of the things stopping you. (blessing in disguise)
Now...that second point is crucial..but AMAZING at the same time.
Most people let these 'obstacles' stop them.
The fear, the doubt, the anxiety of them is the very thing that stops them.
Little do they know, this is the exact blueprint they need to achieve outstanding, unbelievable results in their lives.
Here is what I mean.
You have literally just created a list of items that you perceive are stopping you from getting out of life what you really want.
....90% of the time people never even bother to do this, so you're already ahead of them.
They don't bother because it seems too easy.
And they're right...that part is easy.
The 'hard part' is actually doing what is required to become the person who can overcome said obstacles
...but as long as it's aligned with your highest value (hence why you need item 1 answered before item 2), you will be more than capable.
Here is the craziest thing about the above advice, or 99.99% of the advice I give...
- Most people won't even take it on board.
- Most people don't want to believe it is possible. (too comfortable)
- Most people love to coast because it gives them fuel to continue burning the victim fire.
Something to think about anyway....
So if you like, go ahead and ask yourself a couple of questions,
"Am I most people..? or.... "Am I ready to step up and show the world who I truly am?"
"Will I continue to sell myself the story and continue to play victim in this world of ours? Or... "Am I going to accept that things will be hard and go through what is required to REALLY make it..."
If this mindset is something that you want to develop, you're going to really resonate with a lot of the upcoming material and offerings that we will be producing in 2017...
Enough is enough and the self development world has gone down a dark path (full of shit talkers to be honest).
We are ready to change the game and trust me when i say this...something big is coming.....
Speak to you very shortly. Hayden