Rachel Guy is a our guest on the PT Prophet podcast today, and it was really great to get to know her a little on our show. With a background in Physiotherapy, Health Expert, Presenter and CEO of Athletic Fox & Chase Life, Rachel has been shaking up the fitness industry for the past 13 years.
Based in London & Sydney, she is regarded as one of the worlds leading female coaches and an international influencer on health and wellness.
In this episode:
- How Rachel got her start in the industry
- Moving away from time vs money (and how that transition was made)
- The realities of online training and what it means for brand new clients
- How you can sell someone what they want, and then give them what they need
- Dealing with the binge (how you can learn more about addictive behaviours and state changes)
- How you can get more done in less time with Rachel's time management system (as learned from Kerwin Rae)
- Much More
- Secrets of a Passionate Marriage By Dr. David Morris Schnarch
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win By Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
- Quiet by Dr Susan Cain
Get In Touch: