I am very happy to have landed a somewhat ‘unknown’ guest to the commercial fitness world but a guest who is doing some great things in the strength and conditioning world. Eric Falstrault is a coach who is training out of Montreal.
Eric is really smart and is a very close follower of world-renowned strength and conditioning coach, Charles Poliquin, and is highly recommended by Charles himself. However, Eric also follows and reads material from A LOT of trainers to get a broad knowledge of many principals (An approach we both agree is very important)
We speak about:
- The benefits of reading (Eric reads a book a week)
- Effective and safe training of younger athletes
- The Strength Code (Eric’s own book, and how you can win a copy)
- How to handle before and after client photos
- Fitting in training and splitting into 2 smaller session a day
- Online promotions and blogging
After this interview, Eric released the huge news that he was opening up his own gym. I couldn’t be more happy for him as I know he will excel!
Listen to the interview and learn how adding the personal touch and giving back to our industry will supercharge your career.
Eric is contactable here:
- [email protected]
- Primal Body, Primal Mind by Nora Gedgaudas
- War of Art by Stephen Pressfield
- Cracking the Metabolic Code by James Lavell
- Turning Pro by Stephen Pressfield
- The Strength Code by Eric Falstrault
One hell of an episode, I hope you enjoy!
Hayden PT Prophet
PS: To win a copy of Eric’s book, all you need to do is be a part of my email list…so sign up below. I will be drawing the prize in a weeks time!
Conditions: Open to Australian Residents only