Dr Brynn Winegard joins us on the podcast this morning to talk all things 'Brain'. A professor, speaker and writer with decades of experience (both in the lab as a researcher, and in the field), Brynn helps to build better business brains. A self proclaimed 'Brain Nerd', Brynn is here to share with us some very interesting insights into our thoughts and decision making that is based off years and years of research.
In this interview we delve into:
- Brynn's first 'Big Break'
- How the human brain works (as a very broad overview obviously)
- How much of our thought is conscious vs subconscious (so interesting)
- 'The Sleeping Brain' and a huge spin off for that (ie: what is dreaming, why we need sleep etc)
- Brynn's speaking career and how you can build your own engagements...this is HIGHLY valuable and worth every second
- Who Brynn looks up to (and also who she doesn't..listen along and you will see how that makes sense)
- Brynn's MUST read books
It was a priviledge to be able to speak to someone dedicating their lives to a field of passion and much appreciated to get Brynn on the podcast.
If you would like to learn more of Brynn, check out the following:
Thanks for listening and enjoy your week!