I had the opportunity recently to interview and speak with former CEO of Saatchi and Saatchi (the world's biggest advertising agency), Kevin Roberts. Kevin is an inspirational leader with a no BS attitude and might possibly be the craziest person I've had on the podcast (crazy in a good way).
I wanted to write the notes for the podcast, but given the value within, it would be more of a direct transcription (literally so much gold in here for you).
But here are some of the things we discuss and some of the key takeaway's:
- How we can approach the education system
- Raising a creative - How Kevin raised his son (who is global talent manager at Saatchi and Saatchi)
- Using visualisation to achieve your dreams (and why Kevin prefers this over meditation)
- Why we are now living in a V.U.C.A world
- Making an impact in business! (like bringing a Lion to a meeting...(legit))
- Kevin's 'one word' (must hear)
- Why success is simply based around 'making happy choices'
- Why you must have both a 'purpose' and a dream
- Kevin's approach to personal development and how you can benefit from it
- Much much more
Get in touch:
Subscribe to the podcast here.