Episode 14 of the PT Prophet podcast sees Australia superstar Luke 'Mass' McNally on the show. Luke is the CEO of Mass Nutrition which as of the recording operates in 41 stores. I am pumped to see just how far Luke can take it. He is also a competitive bodybuilder, blogger, scientific researcher and more.
Listen along to find out how he went from being unable to borrow $20,000 from a bank, to national (and soon international) success.
Also we discuss:
- licensing businesses in the fitness industry
- personal motivation
- continuous learning
- managing multiple employees and how to keep those employees motivated
- how to become a mass nutrition licensee
- simple time management and opportunity costs
If you have ever wanted to get into the supplement store game or just generally want to listen to someone who knows what it takes to kick ass in this game, this is the episode for you.
I also speak about "The Prophets" for the first time on the podcast so tune in and listen to become part of something special.
Also check out the following podcasts that Luke listens to:
- Chris Kressar - Revolution Health Radio
- Superhuman Radio
- Sean Croxton - Underground Wellness
- Heavy Muscle Radio
P.S Luke also gave me some goodies to give away to anyone on my email list. So sign up on the side of this page or at the top.