Today we’re chatting with Sean Croxton. Sean started his health journey as a PT and got tired of his clients not getting the results they wanted (or should have been getting). After learning it wasn’t his client’s fault he set out to share what he had learned about the broken system.
What does this guy do? He makes the world a better place by sharing this information. How does he do that? Podcasting. Yep, that’s right, he turned a passion into a very lucrative career in my favourite medium...killer!
Today he gives us an inside look on how it all happens.
In this episode we talk about:
- The real reason his PT clients weren’t seeing the results they wanted
- The two questions he asks when he’s producing content
- Why he traded blogging and video blogging for podcasting alone
- The importance of reaching out to industry insiders you want to work with
- What an online summit is and if you can really make your living hosting one
- How to be successful in YouTube video making
- The most important acronym in marketing and why you should be using it daily
Get in touch with Sean:
Links worth checking out: