Guess who’s back for a second visit (my first second visitor ever!) None other than Strength Sensei, Charles Poliquin.
You’re going to love this episode. It is really informative and goes in depth into:
- Olympic lifting and Charles upcoming courses with Klokov
- Lifting Weights for children/youth
- The 2 questions (which were always exactly the same), Charles asked the experts on his journey to become the world’s best strength coach
- How to utilise Olympic lifting in your everyday training
- What 3 foods Charles would take on a deserted island
- Who Charles would take out for dinner (living or dead)
- Charles’ latest book recommendations (I seriously bought 5 as soon as we got off the podcast)
- Goal Setting tips
- Much Much More
It was an awesome interview as always, Charles is really knowledgable and hoping you can draw something from it.
Hayden PT Prophet