Today I’m sitting down with Paul Chek. Paul came onto the fitness scene as a member of the US Army boxing team and today is the man behind the Chek Institute. He’s got over three decades in the corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology industry.
He has changed the way athletes train and physical therapy patients are rehabilitated.
Paul’s worked and studied with some of the best in his field and has created an empire that strives to strengthen people holistically.
In addition to his knowledge, Paul’s in better shape than most “kids” half his age! This guy is such a wealth of knowledge and model for a healthy and incredibly successful life. Have a listen.
In this episode we talk about:
- How he got started testing his theories of fitness and rehabilitation
- What makes him such an expert in his field and the jobs he’s had dealing with (seriously) every aspect of physical health
- How he deals with his critics (and when he began there were plenty of them)
- Where his workhorse work ethic comes from
- How he studied that gave his the edge over his competition (I’ll give you a hint…it’s not sitting in a classroom)
- What a typical day looks like
- What his hobby is (it’s not typical of a man his age…or any man, period)
Get in touch with Paul
Chek Institute (check out the schedule for seminars and courses here in Australia!)
Get in touch with Hayden