[powerpress] I’m sitting down with Andre Benoit today to talk strength and conditioning. Andre’s got a diverse background in athletics and secured himself a spot on the Olympic Luge Team in the ‘80s.
He has worked with some greats and landed an assistant job by chance which led him to a career in strength and conditioning. Today he travels the world teaching.
We chat about:
- How he started the Canadian Center for Strength and Conditioning
- What kind of books he reads and says you should read too
- What he says the biggest mistakes coaches make when designing programs
- Important principles to keep in mind when designing programs
- The difference between the science of coaching and the art of coaching
- One of his favorite books (the link is below)
Get in touch with Andre
Canadian Center for Strength and Conditioning on Facebook
Andre’s favorite book
Connect with Hayden