[powerpress] Hey Guys, today I’ve got Greg Everett on the line.
Greg’s the man behind Catalyst Athletics, a company that publishes educational material for weight lifting. He runs a training facility and coaches a weight lifting team and he’s a competitive weight lifter! This guys wears a lot of hats and has a lot to offer you a lot!
He’s got a lot on his mind and he’s sharing it with us today!
In this episode we talk about:
- What he and Catalyst Athletics are doing to help weight lifters
- Difficulties in the industry now that there are so many “experts” online
- Limitations lifters have when they enter the sport
- What makes different weight lifting markets more successful than others
- How to become a great coach
- Why he started online seminars and what he thinks the benefits are of online instead of live seminars
- How important planned programming is and why athletes are seeking out more structured programs
- His advice for developing coaches (you want to hear this!)
Get in touch with Greg
Greg on Facebook
Connect with Hayden