Always awesome to speak with industry legend and innovator Mark Ottobre. I cannot wait to showcase is brilliance and thoughts at the Fitness Business Summit Australia on June 19th 2016. Ticket's are sold out for 2017 but to get on the waiting list and to learn more jump over to: http://fitnessbusinesssummit.com.au/
In this episode I really love how much we go into the personal development side of things. The last time I spoke with Mark was 2 and a half years ago and so much has changed since that date. We have both done a lot of growing and I am proud to say Mark has been a large part of that.
In this episode we cover more specifically:
- How Mark has developed a world class facility
- The team development required to own a studio of the Enterprise Fitness caliber
- The leadership skills required as opposed to just being a practitioner
- The personal development work that Mark has been doing since he was 19 years old! (Very cool stuff here to see Mark's vision even back then)
- The process of goal setting that Mark adheres to and something that he does at the start of each year (which you should do too)
- We go deep and I ask him how fatherhood has changed his business and life
- We discuss the revolutionary program, 'The Wolfpack' and how there is nothing else like it on the market
- Much much more.
We also speak a lot about values and about a ton of work from Dr John DeMartini. (Who I am currently in talks with about coming to Melbourne in 2017 to take us through his breakthrough course!)
If you want to get on the waiting list for that, please email me: email@example.com
For now, enjoy the episode!
P.s: Photo Credit - Guy Cleeve (who does awesome work on both video and stationary shots...!)