Great to speak this morning with someone who had the focus and commitment to really make an impact in the online world (as you will read below).
Yaro Starak is a blogger, podcaster, entrepreneur and fellow Aussie (with Canadian accent) who has been at the game for over 10 years and achieved a really high level of success.
I’ve brought Yaro on the show today to share a few thoughts and insights into making it in the online world, and really growing the online presence.
Among other things, here is some of the questions I ask, and topics we discuss:
- I think one of the biggest problems, (and I know I was once guilty of this), is thinking that building traffic, a presence and a following is going to happen over night. Can you share with us a little bit about your journey. How long it’s been, what is was like when you first started, the commitment required…
- What does a normal work day look like?
- Part of what you do, is podcasting…What is it about podcasting that you like?
- Who have been some of the more memorable podcasts?
- How do you grow the amount of listens on your podcast?
- What are the best methods to grow traffic online (Yaro outlines the only 2 you will ever need)
- What's next for Yaro?
Other Notable Mentions:
- Ultradian rhythms
- Many to Many Platforms (ebay, amazon etc)
Get in touch:
Get the FBSA16: